Here We Go Again

6:20 PM Kelly 0 Comments



Apparently my commitment to blogging is about as strong as my commitment to weight loss has been these past few months.

Over the summer I took on a third job at Athleta, they have the most fabulous women's workout clothes. I made great friends who valued fitness and the job itself promotes fitness with team builds like CrossFit and Yoga. But when you work 3 jobs, that leaves little time for much else and even less energy. The exercise had tapered off a bit but I was still tracking.

Then came my birthday, I splurged for about a week around my birthday. When I finally did get back on track, I was not losing weight at all. I got frustrated which led to more and more cheat days. I wasn't working out as much and I was not energized either.

Towards the end of the summer I began to feel fatigued all the time so even with cutting back my work hours I couldn't muster up my strength for the kind of workouts I had before.

The weight has started to come back on and around Thanksgiving I just gave up and said I cannot change much before the holidays. Now that they have come and gone I have recommitted. I bought healthy groceries, planned my meals and went to Weight Watchers on Sunday. I hope to have a solid week with a good weigh-in and maybe, just maybe that can get me feel re energized about this journey again.

With how quickly the weight came back on and some other issues with my body just not feeling the same, I made an appointment with my endocrinologist. My mom mentioned I could have issues with my thyroid. Or nothing could be wrong but I just feel like something is not right.

Either way, I am tracking again and easing back into the tough workouts. I can do this and I will. 2013 will be the year I finally reach my goal weight and maintain the healthy lifestyle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: