New Product Obsessions!

6:54 PM Kelly 0 Comments

I have learned that I am very all or nothing about my diet. This habit needs to change, I am either all in with NO cheats and hardcore daily workouts or I don't track what I eat at all and am nearly sedentary. So considering I was off track for a while I was out of the loop on some yummy new items!!

After discovering these products, I have legitimately been eating breakfast items AT LEAST 2 times a day. I am also feeling entirely satisfied by my breakfast around the clock! I recommend you try any of these items, you are in for a real treat!

Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Cereal

I am a huge fan of Fiber One brownies and the Fiber One snack bars so naturally I expected to like their cereal. Every one of the varieties of cereal that I tried, I was sorely disappointed. One of them looked like rabbit poop! Who wants to eat something like that? I pessimistically bought the Fiber One Chocolate with beyond low exceptions  IT EXCEEDED all expectation! The cereal is delicious and legit I feel like I am eating Cocoa Puffs. I eat it with quarter of a cup of skim milk and for 3 Weight Watchers Points (2 for the cereal, 1 for skim milk) I am satisfied. And I slurp up every last bit of that leftover chocolaty flavored milk in the bottom of the bowl. Fiber has never tasted so good. In this delicious bowl I got 35 percent of my daily fiber!

Nutrition Info:
80 Calories
1 Gram of Fat
25 Grams of Carbohydrates
9 Grams of Fiber
1 Gram of Protein

Chobani Bite- Coffee Flavored with Dark Chocolate Chips

I switched from  regular yogurt to Greek yogurt a while ago and never enjoyed eating it plus it was a lot of points. I started to like the Chobani kids varieties the best but they still were a larger portion. Chobani bite is the perfect size and only 2 PointsPlus. There are several varieties  Caramel with Pineapple Chunks, Coffee Flavored with Dark Chocolate Chips, Fig with Orange Zest and Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips. I have only tried the coffee flavor but it is so good and the chocolate ads an element. The protein in this little portion keeps me full.I will best testing out the other flavors soon!

Nutrion Info:
100 Calories
1 Gram of Fat
13 Grams of Carbs
0 Grams of Fiber
8 Grams of Protein

Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich- Ham, Egg and Pepperjack Cheese

I am always in search of a good on-the-go meal for when I workout and need to heat up something quickly at work.These work perfectly. This sandwich was delicious and satisfying! The melted cheese and ham make me feel like I am eating a sandwich from a deli. I pair this with a fruit and sometimes a yogurt. Keeps me satisfied and filled. I will definitely be trying the other varieties  Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread, Egg and Pepper jack cheese flatbread sandwich. This delicious sandwich was 5 PointsPlus and I have actually been eating it as lunch these days!

Nutrition Info:
200 Calories
8 Grams of Fat
20 Grams of Carbs
3 Grams of Fiber
12 Grams of Protein

You Might Also Like

0 comments: