Motivational Monday: What I'm Going to Be

4:42 PM Kelly 0 Comments


Motivation Monday: Far From What I Once Was but Not Yet What I'm Going to Be



I definitely have a long way to go before I reach my end goal. In the beginning of the summer when I weighed in at my lowest weight, I was 7 pounds away from the healthy BMI. I reached the weight by working really hard and being ridiculously structured in my diet. The level of diligence I had would have been difficult to maintain as a lifestyle.
Due to this, I think it was why I had my first cheat day it turned into many cheat weeks. Then it took me months to get back on track. I hope as of now, the track I am on now can be achieved as a lifestyle.

On this journey of becoming who I want to be I need to reflection every accomplishment that I have. Now I am going to toot my own horn a little bit! In the summer I was feeling great, I bought a new swimsuit for a family weekend in Lake George. When I put on this bathing suit I really felt like a totally different person. I am not near this weight but but look at this as my daily reminder of what I can do. It wasn't easy to get there but I did it once and I can and will do it!

Now, a little more motivation going forward. To do this, I am going to reflect on the past month.

I have done four weeks back on Weight Watchers. I have lost 11.6 pounds since I started. I lost 1 inch in the chest, 2 inches in my hips, .5 inch in arm circumference, and an inch in a half in leg circumference.

I will get there, slow and steady wins the race.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: