Weight Watchers Wednesday: Break From Your Routine

6:51 PM Kelly 0 Comments


A lot of previous Weight Watchers subscribers have asked me what is the big difference in Weight Watchers 360. The PointsPlus system is the same. The main addition is two things; routines and spaces.

I wanted to touch on routines because this is a simple concept that can make a huge difference. For example, I have been only taking the stairs at work and I earned 3 activity points just in walking between 9-5. My desk is primarily a desk job but I am often getting up once an hour and walking at least 5 minutes. I had to go up to the attic today, which is 5 floors and in 9 months I never walked those steps but today I did!

With the Weight Watchers 360 plan, they have you choose 3 routines to add to your tracker. You check off each day if you achieved your routine for the day. The three I selected were: 1) wear an activity monitor, 2) know what I'm having for lunch and 3) walk at least 5 minutes each hour. All of these choices have made me proactive. With the activity monitor I walk more knowing I am going to gain activity points. Knowing what I have for lunch allows me to pre-track and avoid the free cafeteria meals. Walking at least 5 minutes an hour keeps me from being sedentary at my desk job.

Below are some Small Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight that I saw on Pinterest. Commit to trying 2 of these this week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: