exercise,

Weight Watchers Wednesday

5:29 PM Kelly 0 Comments

Weight Watchers Wednesday: Punch! Workout

I bought this workout when I was heading to my parents house for the weekend. I wanted to have a workout that I could do there since I didn't have a gym and you can never count on the weather in Syracuse, NY!

I bought this expecting to be disappointed... but yet I was quite pleased.

The set came with the DVD that has 3 complete workouts, weighted gloves and a WW 10 Week Exercise Tracker.

I am a big fan of the weighted gloves and could see myself incorporating those with other at home work outs that I do. The PUNCH! kit has 3 workouts. The beginner workout is shorter and incredibly basic. I started with that but knew early on that I would get bored and switched to Intermediate. I got a really good sweat doing this workout. The moves are repetitive so it easy to pick it up. They also give modifications for those who do not want to do full on jumping jacks, etc.

I mainly do the advanced version because the intensity is more on my level. I definitely get my heart rate up and the women demonstrating are tolerable. I have done many workouts where I can't stand the coach.

I would recommend this workout for sure. I think if I did it on a regular basis I would get bored. But sometimes you don't have time to get to the gym so have this workout handy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: