breakfast,

Suggestion Sunday: Vitasandwich

7:02 PM Kelly 0 Comments


Sorry for the lack of blogs this week! I was traveling for work and it was certainly a struggle. Eating in hotels, fast food joints and such I had a tough time staying within my points BUT I did it!

A more detailed blog to come. Real quick I wanted to review a product that I was super impressed by. I am a big fan of the Vitatops and so when I was on the prowl for the VitaCakes (which I learned haven't been sold online yet) I stumbled across the VitaSandwich.


Sometimes I need a quick breakfast I can grab and bring to work. This was super easy, popped it in the microwave and it still tasted relatively fresh and delicious. The egg and cheese VitaSandwich absolutely kept me full until lunch time. Although the Vita products can be a bit pricey, I like to switch up my usual breakfast routine once in a while. I believe they have one with veggies in the egg as well.

PointsPlus- 3

Calories: 150, Fat: 2, Carbs: 23, Fiber 7, Proten: 14


You Might Also Like

0 comments: