salad dressing,

Suggestion Sunday: Bolthouse Yogurt Dressing

2:08 PM Kelly 0 Comments

Ever since I started Weight Watchers I have been trying to find good alternatives to put on vegetables. I had an olive oil phase, then I switched Oil and Vinegar. They were okay but eating salad still felt more like a chore. After that I tried the Walden Farms Calorie Free dressings, these did not do it for me at all. The flavor was just off.

My sister stumbled across the Bolthouse Yogurt Dressings in Salsa Ranch and I was beyond excited to try it. Our mom used to mix ranch with salsa and it was always delicious. This exceeded all expectations. The dressing does not taste low in calorie, at all. It is creamy and rich. I also had the Cesar Parmigiana dressing and that one is also amazing!! I totally recommend it!!

2 tbsp for 1 Points Plus.

Calories: 45, Fat: 3g, Carb: 3g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 1g

You Might Also Like

0 comments: