diet,

What's to Come?

5:29 PM Kelly 0 Comments

As my blog gets rolling, there will be several pieces you can expect each week from me.

Motivational Monday: I will share what keeps me motivated or success stories that inspire me. Everyone needs a motivational quote once in a while.

Weight Watchers Wednesday: Knowing that not everyone who follows my blog will be doing the Weight Watchers plan, I will only discuss particular WW specific reccomendations to this one day. Some of their products are only bought at the meeting spaces and these may come up.

Foodie Friday: Each Friday I will post a yummy recipe. I am still learning my way around the kitchen so there are certainly some mishaps. I will also keep recipes I love underneath the archived tab up top!

Suggestion Sunday: This is when I will suggest a food item or exercise that I cannot live without! I have certain staples that have made this process easy for me so far!

I cannot wait to start following other blogs and getting motivation and inspiration as well

You Might Also Like

0 comments: