diet,

Suggestion Sunday: Fleur de Sel Caramel Organic Popcorn

4:45 PM Kelly 0 Comments


I love to snack and have an enormous sweet tooth. This product I am about to suggest definitely satisfies that sweet tooth.

I found this product at Fresh Market, a small organic grocery store but learned it is far more cost-effective to order online. You can buy this product at 479popcorn.com.

This caramel is deliciously salty and sweet. It is you average caramel corn, smooth and sweet but then with small sea salt flakes on it. Amazing and the serving size is a lot of bang for your buck! I devour this stuff. I bought several small bags for me and then I noticed my husband ate all but half a bag of it!

Nutrition Information:

3 Points Plus for 1 Cup (28 g)

Fat: 4, Fiber: 1, Carb: 18, Protein: 1

You Might Also Like

0 comments: