5 Food Items I Couldn't Do Without

5:23 PM Kelly 1 Comments


I will say, the biggest secret to my success is finding food that I consider delicious that falls within my points. These below food items are things I haven''t gone a week without. Looking forward to your meals makes this healthy lifestyle feel mich better. I do not feel deprived at all.

1) PB Fudge Vitacakes- OBSESSED. I just restocked my freezer with about 40 of these!

I eat these for breakfast with coffee and a banana and I don't even need a snack before lunch time. I pop these in the microwave for 20 seconds and then the peanut butter chips are all melted. I cannot even tell you how satisfying these are! One of my good friends eats these as dessert and I can absolutely see that.

3 Points Plus! 100 Calories, Fat-1.5, Carbs- 26, Fiber- 8, Protein-4

2) Amylu Chicken Burgers- I saw these at CostCo and was intrigued. My sister and I had been looking for a fully-cooked chicken or turkey burger. I work full-time and often times, head to my part-time job after. I need meals that can be quickly thrown together.

These are good enough to be eaten with no bun or condiments. When I have the points to kill though, I will have this with a bun, pepper jack cheese and mustard. So good!

4 Points Plus! 150 Calories, Fat- 6.5, Carbs- 3, Fiber- 0, Protein- 22

3) Subway Turkey and Black Forest Ham on 9 Grain Wheat- Years ago I would get the worst subs, smothered with cheese, bacon and ranch dressing. They were certainly delicious but honestly, I love my turkey and ham, stuffed with veggies (extra pickles) and mustard. No cheese is needed. It is fresh and satisfying and convenient for those days I am on the road.


7 Points Plus! 280 Calories, Fat- 4, Carbs- 46, Fiber- 5, Protein- 18

4) Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks- These are the perfect snack. I have fallen in love with Annie's products. The fruit snacks are good enough, I feel like I am eating candy. They have several flavors and the Berry Patch is my favorite. It is a pretty adequate serving size too.


2 Points Plus! 70 Calories, Fat- 0, Carbs-18, Fiber- 0, Protein- 0

5) Cucumber Roll- I love sushi and hand rolls. Whenever I need to go out to dinner I try to go to a Japanese restaurant, I can get a fully-satisfying meal within my points. Ginger salad and miso soup are both 2 points. My favorite spicy tuna roll is 7 and it is worth it. I love vegetable rolls because they are lower in points but dunked in soy sauce they are SO satisfying.

3 Points Plus! 110 Calories, Fat-3, Carbs-21, Fiber- 0, Protein-2

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I like your simple dish,But am interested in the benefits of the Ginger salad can you please help me.....
    buy and sell

    ReplyDelete