It's My Time

4:55 PM Kelly 0 Comments

After a few Facebook friends mentioned that I should start blogging, I realized that I needed to get back on it. Being able to blog what is working for me, keeps me motivated and hopefully can motivate others. Health and wellness is such an important aspect of my life that was not here before.

From my heaviest weight about 3 years ago I have lost 70 pounds. I recommitted to Weight Watchers this past December and  it has really clicked. I have lost a little more than 50 pounds since then. I love working out and enjoy trying new healthy recipies or snacks. I rarely have "cheat" days and I am most certainly not craving junk like I used to.

The picture to the left is me in the skirt that I wore on my first date with my husband!! It fell right off as soon as I wasn't holding it. A picture like this really gives me some perspective on my progress. I certainly hope people want to join me on this journey as I struggle to lose the last 25 pounds.

Because it is my time to be who I have dreamed of!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: